Any questions?
(877) 417-8733

What is Additional Living Expenses coverage?

Additional living expenses coverage pays for the extra expenses you’ll have if you’re unable to stay in your manufactured home due to a covered loss. For example, if a storm destroys your manufactured home and you have to move out, ALE insurance will reimburse costs, such as temporary housing costs or restaurant bills.

The amount that’s covered will be the difference between your regular living expenses and the cost of living after the covered event. Moving out of your manufactured home at a moment’s notice because of a disaster can be a stressful time, and having the coverage to take care of food and shelter makes a difficult time a little easier.

CoverTree Brand Logo

Any questions?
+1 (877) 417-8733

Enter your address for an instant quote.

Street Address

Based on your state, we can help you better on the phone

Call us at (877) 417-8733 or submit your information below

We don’t sell your data. By submitting your information, you are confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy and TCPA Disclosure .

A CoverTree team member will be in touch within an hour

We couldn’t locate your address...

Please make sure your address is clicked on from the dropdown menu. Double check for typos and try retyping your address. Ensure your unit/lot number is separate and in the box on the right.

If we still can’t find it, please give us a call at (877) 417-8733 or email us at

Please complete your address to get a quote